- Comparable to 900 cranking amps
- This battery can be used as a starter battery for 150 to 250 hp Yamaha or Mercury motors
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Ionic batteries have proprietary software embedded in the BMS to make our batteries 100% compatible with Yamaha or Mercury motors
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
- Comes with an 11 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Compatible with the following chargers: Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minnkota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, Power Pole.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: A vehicle manufacturer cannot legally void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)). Ionic Batteries have proprietary software embedded in the Battery Management Systems that make them 100% compatible with Yamaha or Mercury 250 hp motors.
There are no reviews yet.