Excellent temperature stability and lot to lot consistency.
Reloader 26 can be employed with heavy bullets in the .243 Win. and .270 Win., as well as is a good choice for the .270 WSM, 7 mm WSM, 7 mm Rem. Mag., 7 mm STW, .300 RUM, and .338 Lapua Mag.
Achieve awesome ballistics with new Reloder® 26 from Alliant Powder®. The propellant’s burn speed falls between that of Reloder® 22 and Reloder® 33, and it incorporates EI® technology to produce extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges. Reloder 26 has a high bulk density that allows larger powder charges, and it provides a consistent, controlled response to temperature changes.
- EI technology produces extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Controlled temperature stability
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP
- Made in Switzerland for Alliant Powder
There are no reviews yet.