Velocities of Federal Premium HammerDown loads are customized to produce superior ballistics and terminal performance through lever-action barrel lengths. The construction of the molecularly bonded hollow point bullets has also been adjusted for the best accuracy and expansion at those velocities. The geometry of each round’s case, bullet and cartridge ensures flawless cycling through tubular magazine and typical lever-action feeding systems. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Specifically engineered for lever guns
- Functions flawlessly in side gate loading and tubular magazines
- Modified chamfered case for easier feeding
- Bullets optimized for better terminal performance out of lever-action rifles
- Designed in partnership with Henry Repeating Arms
- Bullets provide best-in-class expansion and weight retention on impact
- Increased velocities and performance in pistol cartridges
- Nickel-plated cases
Made In United States of America
2080 Feet Per Second
1922 Foot Pounds
Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
There are no reviews yet.