Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the Garmin® PanoptixTM Ice Fishing Kit. The Kit includes everything you need to transform your ice fishing experience with your existing 7″ or 9″ ECHOMAP Plus combo (not included). This kit gives you 3 types of sonar: high narrow CHIRP traditional, Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down. With Panoptix, you can drill fewer holes and locate schools of fish under the ice in real time. Also includes a swivel pole mount for the Panoptix transducer, 12Ah battery with charger, power cable, foam float and cable grommet, transducer adapter cable and large glove-friendly portable bag to carry it all.
3 Types of Sonar = More Fishing Power.
Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the PanoptixTM PS22-TR transducer. Pair it with a compatible 7″ or 9″ ECHOMAP Plus combo unit and the PanoptixTM all-seeing sonar gives you the ability to see all around and below you—in real time. In open water, Panoptix PS22-TR mounts to the shaft or motor barrel of a trolling motor. When ice fishing, just mount Panoptix PS22-TR to the swivel pole mount and scan 360° around the hole for a view out to 100′. Or use LiveVü Down to watch your lure as it sinks relative to structures within the water. Once you watch fish-biting action in real time, you’ll be hooked forever.
The GT10HN-IF ice fishing transducer is perfect for fishermen who want clear definition under the ice with excellent target separation. It features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar with selectable narrow beam angle from 8-16° that provides precise fish and jig detection. Its shape and beam widths have been optimized for ice fishing, and it features a silicone-coated cable that remains flexible in harsh winter conditions. Includes a 8-pin to 4-pin transducer adapter cable, foam float and grommet.
- Get triple the views with 3 types of sonar
- Panoptix PS22-TR transducer with LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down modes
- Shows fish swimming in real time up to 100′ horizontally around you, below the ice
- GT10HN-IF ice fishing transducer
- Features high narrow CHIRP traditional sonar with 8-16° selectable narrow beam angle
- Panoptix transducer swivel pole mount for ice fishing use
- Rugged, glove-friendly case fits your 7″ or 9″ ECHOMAPTM Plus unit (not included) and accessories
What’s in the box?
- PanoptixTM PS22-TR transducer
- Panoptix ice fishing mount
- GT10HN-IF transducer
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
- Large bag with handle
- Foam float
- Transducer adapter cable
- Cable grommet
- Rechargeable 12Ah battery
- Battery charger
- Item Number: 725875
- Mfg. Number: 010-12676-20
There are no reviews yet.