Helix 7 chirp gps fish finders feature dual spectrum chirp sonar, auto chart live, gps and Humminbird baseman built-In. The 7″, the ultra-Wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-Loaded split screen view options. Bluetooth enables features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird fish smart app and displays phone notifications on your Humminbird. Control your most-Used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (Rc2).
Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega SI GPS G3 Fish Finder 410950-1:
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Well-defined fish arches with a clear view of the fish-holding structure and the bottom. Proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum wide mode for max coverage and narrow mode for max detail.
- Switch Fire Sonar: Easily add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations.
- Baseman Built-in: Underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest – fish and navigate with confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- Auto Chart Live: Create real-time maps of fishing spots, with access to Humminbird® Lake Master® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation with 8 hours of recording time.
- Lake Master Compatible: Upgrade to easy-to-read contours, highlighted depth ranges and scrollable lake lists.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- MEGA DI Down Imaging Units: Coverage down to 125′.
- Up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- MEGA SI Side Imaging Units: Crystal-clear viewing 125′ on either side of your boat.
- Up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- NAV+ Units: Include Navionics+ (The U.S. and Canada) SD card of over 21,000 lakes and waterbodies.
- MEGA DI CHO Control Head Only Units: Transducer is not included. Compatible with Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI trolling motors.
- G3N Networking/Bluetooth Units: High-speed Ethernet Networking to connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
There are no reviews yet.