The Humminbird Transom Transducer HELIX MEGA SI+ DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP with Temperature XM 9 HW MSI T supports MEGA Imaging+/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, all metal bracket and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N, HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Side Imaging+ Frequencies – Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz – 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz – 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz – 400ft (122m)
- MEGA Down Imaging+ Frequencies – Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz – 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz – 125ft (38m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz – 200ft (61m)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- XM 9 HW MSI T – HELIX MEGA SI+, DI+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP w/ Temp Transom Transducer
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.