Kershaw 5150BW Lucha Balisong Butterfly Knife 4.6″ BlackWashed Sandvik 14C28N Clip Point Blade, BlackWashed Stainless Steel Handles
KS5150BW: 5150BW Lucha Butterfly Knife – BlackWash
Both new and experienced flippers love the Kershaw Lucha. Now, it’s available in BlackWash, giving this butterfly knife a well-worn look. Next-level USA materials include a 14C28N stainless steel blade and an all-steel handle. Next-level performance comes from Kershaw’s meticulous design. For instance, the blade tapers so that the top has more weight to pendulum around smoothly. The Lucha features dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for extra-easy operation. The handle has a rounded bevel so it rolls effortlessly in the hand. Even the latch is rounded so it never catches as you flip. The latch also features a positive stop so it never contacts the blade. The full-sized Lucha was designed with feedback from real flippers. This light, fast butterfly knife will jump, fly, and spin in your hands.
- Manual – There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Made In The USA – When you see this on one of Kershaw’s knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 4.6″ (11.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.8″ (15 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.25″ (26 cm)
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: BlackWashed Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Latch
- Pivot Assembly: Dual KVT Ball Bearings
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (168 g)
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.