The leader in sonar and mapping technology has taken GPS mapping and fused it with Marcum’s legendary sonar platform to give you the all-new MX-7GPSLI. The lithium-powered sonar/GPS combination unit has a lighting-fast sonar reaction time that’s been a hallmark of the Marcum brand. Gone are the days of using an open-water sonar simply to get GPS capability. This one is build specifically for the rigors and mechanics of hardwater fishing.
Like MarCum’s flagship LX-5 flasher, the MX-7LI dual-beam precision engine offers both the widest and narrowest viewing angles on the market. A 20° ultra-wide angle sonar cone sees fish further to the sides, giving you an advantage for both finding AND catching. And 8° Narrow Beam Transducer (NBT) targets only the fish directly beneath you to overcome standard sonar issues on steep breaks. And industry-leading ½” target separation lets you discerning fish from the bottom, fish from other fish, and fish from your bait.
12 patented interference rejection settings double your ability to tune out noise to give you visible clarity and acuity. Zoom anywhere in the water column to target bottom-dwelling fish like walleyes and suspended species like crappies. And get precise positional accuracy with its internal GPS receiver that’ll take you back to your favorite spot with smoother tracking and exacting detail.
Navionics® Basemap mapping gives you more coverage of more lakes from proprietary mapping and public data, so you’ll never be left out in the cold. And a Micro SD card slot gives you the option to use more detailed Navionics® mapping, or running the freshest software updates. Purchase the optional open-water ducer (sold separately), and you’ll be able to bring this system from hardwater to open water for year-round use.
Advanced Lithium Shuttle Battery Power
Every MX-7 comes standard with a MarCum Brute 12V 10Ah Lithium LifePO4 battery, the new standard in lightweight, fast-charging, and long-lasting fuel for your ice electronics. With the Lithium LifePO4 battery, you can run your screen as bright as you’d like—and fish for days without recharging.
- Lithium-powered sonar/GPS combination unit
- Advanced 12V 12Ah Lithium shuttle battery power
- Dual-beam precision Digital Sonar engine with 20° ultra-wide angle and 8° Narrow Beam Transducer
- Industry-leading 1/2″ target separation
- 12 interference rejection settings for visible clarity and acuity
- Zoom anywhere in the water column with its patented Moveable Zoom
- Internal GPS receiver for highly precise positional accuracy
- Navionics® Basemap onboard offers more lakes and better coverage from a host of sources
- Micro SD Card Slot for more detailed Navionics® mapping (cards sold separately)
- True-Time 7″ LCD display offers ALL screens in real-time with zero latency
- Multiple depth modes for the most robust ranging options
- Manual depth ranges of 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 120, 180, 240, and 300
- “Auto” mode selects the closest appropriate range for each ice hole you dunk your ‘ducer in
- Optimal Single Frequency Sonar (200khz) doesn’t require an adjustment to go from wide to narrow cone angles
- Customizable screen with 4 viewing options
- Can be used year-round with purchase of optional open-water ducer (sold separately)
What’s in the box?
- 8′ Kevlar-reinforced transducer cable
- 12V 12Ah Internal lithium-ION polymer battery
- 3 amp hour Rapid-Charge charger
- Item Number: 718375
- Display: True-Time 7″ LCD
- Resolution: 800 X 480 pixels
- On-Screen Display: Any Combination of GPS, Vertical, Vertical Zoom, Flasher, Graph & Graph Zoom Split Screen
- GPS: Internal GPS Receiver; Navionics® Basemap Pre-loaded; Micro SD Card Slot for Navionics® Lake Maps (Navionics® Card Sold Separately)
- Output Power: 4800 Watt Peak to Peak
- Cone Angle: Dual Beam 8/20° Ice Transducer
- Sonar Frequency: 200khz
- Target Seperation: Down to 1/2″
- Interference Rejection: Patented 12-Step Interference Rejection
- Zoom: Automatic Bottom Lock; 5′, 10′, 20′, 40′ Selectable Zoom Windows; Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom
- Cable: 8 ft. Transducer Cable
- Dimensions: 9.5″ x 9.5″ x 11″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: M
There are no reviews yet.