Pack a big lunch, with extra meat and cheese on that sandwich. And a big dinner, too. With the EnduraTM Max Transom Mount Trolling Motor, your day’s not over until you’re good and ready. That’s because this baby’s equipped with Digital MaximizerTM technology that keeps you out fishing as much as 5 times longer on a single charge.
And that’s not all. Variable speed control allows you to select the exact speed you want. And a convenient battery gauge accurately displays the length of the battery’s remaining charge, so there’s no guesswork about when to head back in. From Minn Kota® Motors, celebrating 79 years of innovation and power on the water, with the best-built trolling motors in the world.
Tips the (fish) scales with advantages:
- Legendary Digital Maximizer legendary controls draw of power at variable speeds to keep your boat on the water up to 5 times longer
- Variable speed control lets you precisely dial in your speed for better boat control, instead of limiting you to 5 preset speeds
- Battery meter shows how exactly how much charge remains, so you can figure remaining time on the water
- Solid 10-position lever lock bracket has a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage
- 6″ telescoping handle on tiller, for easy, comfortable, intuitive operation
- Indestructible composite shaft that’s stronger than steel, flexes on impact and won’t break, kink, or corrode
- Power propeller.
- Shaft Length: 36″ or 42″
- Max. Thrust (lbs.): 55
- Mount: Lever lock bracket
There are no reviews yet.