SportDOG Brand Contain + Train Add-A-Dog Collar – Additional, Replacement, or Extra In-Ground Fence + Remote Training Collar – Waterproof and Rechargeable with Tone, Vibrate, and Static
About the Contain + Train Add-A-Dog Collar
Gear The Way You’d Design It
That’s not some marketing mumbo jumbo written by a bunch of suits. We really are just like you and your buddies: Obsessed with dogs and hunting. And like you, we spend as much time as possible walking the prairie, roaming the woods, or searching the sky from a waterfowl blind.
Add another dog to your current SportDOG Brand Contain + Train system (SDF-CTR) or replace a Collar Receiver with the SDF-CTR Add-A-Dog Collar Receiver. The Training Mode expands to 3 dogs and the Containment Mode expands to any number of dogs.
- Includes 1 Waterproof Collar Receiver; Compatible with SportDOG Brand Contain + Train system (SDF-CT)
- Training Mode offers 7 levels of instantly selectable static stimulation; Option to train with vibration and tone
- Containment Mode offers 7 levels of stimulation to match any dogs’ temperament; Vibration/tone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Anti-Linger feature prevents dog from running down Collar Receiver Battery
- For dogs 10 pounds or larger
How It Works
The Collar Receiver for the Contain + Train system works by receiving radio signal from both the Fence Transmitter and the Remote Transmitter. With 3 modes of operation, you decide which signals the Collar Receiver responds to.
In Containment Mode, the Collar Receiver only picks up radio signal that has been sent through the Boundary Wire from the Fence Transmitter. While wearing the Collar Receiver, when your dog approaches the Boundary Wire and steps into the Warning Zone, a warning beep will be delivered. If your dog continues towards the Boundary Wire and into the Stimulation Zone, a safe, static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area. In Containment mode, the Collar Receiver will not respond to the operation of the Remote Transmitter.
In Training Mode, the Collar Receiver only listens to the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter, allowing you to train your dog inside or outside of the Boundary Area. In this mode, the Collar Receiver will not react when entering the Warning Zone or Stimulation Zone of the Boundary Area.
In Containment and Training Mode, the Collar Receiver will respond to both the radio signal sent from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire and the radio signal sent from the Remote Transmitter. This allows you to simultaneously train your dog while he is being contained.
- Collar Receiver on 1 Inch Orange Collar Strap
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Charging Adaptor
- Operationg Guide
Features & details
- This is the Collar Receiver only; Compatible with the SportDOG Brand Contain + Train (SDF-CT), In-Ground Fence (SDF-100A), and FieldTrainer 425 (SD-425)
- With 3 operational modes, you can control which part of your Contain + Train system the collar responds to. The collar can easily be set to respond to only the Remote Transmitter, only the Fence Transmitter, or both
- In Training Mode, use your Remote Transmitter’s dial to select one of the 7 levels of static stimulation in either low, medium, or high ranges and use the buttons to deliver your choice of momentary (nick) or continuous stimulation. You also have the option to train with vibration (buzz) and tone (beep)
- In Containment Mode, the collar will give a warning tone and vibration as your dog approaches the boundary, and then moves to one of 7 static stimulation levels that you select, based on your dog’s temperament
- This waterproof and rechargeable collar fits dogs up to 10 pounds and is easily paired to your existing system; Detailed operating guide and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create “Gear The Way You’d Design It”
|Item Weight||14.6 ounces|
|Item model number||SDF-CTR|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Customer Reviews||4.6 out of 5 stars 117Reviews|
|Date First Available||September 1, 2017|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||6.69 x 6.1 x 3.31 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 3.06 x 6.38 inches|
|Item Weight||0.91 Pounds|
|Brand Name||SportDOG Brand|
|Target Audience Keyword||Dogs|
|Warranty Description||2 Year|
|Age Range Description||All Stages|
|Number of Items||1|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes|