Designed specifically for panfish, St. Croix® Legend Elite® Spinning Rods deliver the sensitivity you need to land crappie, sunfish and more. Each Rod is made from super high-modulus SCVI carbon and features St. Croix’s advanced taper enhancement technology that provides improved action and sensitivity. Other quality features include a split-grip super-grade cork handle for all-day comfort, Fuji® SK2TM split reel seat, and a modified guide train featuring Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames.
- 6’4″ length
- Light power, extra-fast action
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power with reduced weight
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Integrated Poly Curve® tooling technology
- Advanced reinforcing technology
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle for all-day comfort
- Fuji® SK2TM split reel seat provides lightweight sensitivity
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames
- Fuji® Arowana TopTM features a titanium frame and flanged Torzite® ring for maximum line protection
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- 2 coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish for added durability
- 15-year St. Croix warranty
- Item Number: 726844
- Type: Spinning
- Length: 6’4″
- Pieces: 1
- Blank: Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS
- Power: Light
- Action: Extra fast
- Grip: Split-grip/super-grade cork
- Guides: Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames
- Mono Line Rating: 2-6 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/16-1/32 oz.
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Mfg. Number: LEP64LXF
There are no reviews yet.